Piper PA-39 Complete Engine Baffle Set
Engine Model: Lycoming IO – 320-B1A
These baffles are FAA/PMA approved, have the silicone seals attached, and arrive ready to install.
About our baffles in general:
- Baffles are made of 6061-T6 aluminum with many improvements over the original baffling.
- Improvements include: stainless steel brackets where needed, hard rivet construction, half inch backing plates on seals, and an improved fit to increase engine cooling.
- All Airforms engine baffles are designed to replace the factory installations and are individually interchangeable.
- The baffle seals are fiberglass reinforced, high temperature silicone: black is standard. Orange or blue are available for an extra charge.
- We also sell seal kits if your metal baffle pieces are in good shape.
- If aftermarket components of differing dimensions have been installed, it is the installer's responsibility to adjust the baffles to fit. Components include: starters, alternators, exhaust, etc.
- Mounting hardware is not included (nuts, bolts, screws, washers, retaining springs, and Tinnerman clips).