Piper PA-28-235 Complete Engine Baffle Set
These baffles are FAA/PMA approved, have the silicone seals attached, and arrive ready to install
About our baffles in general:
- Baffles are made of 6061-T6 aluminum with many improvements over the original baffling.
- Improvements include: stainless steel brackets where needed, hard rivet construction, and an improved fit to increase engine cooling.
- The baffle seals are fiberglass reinforced, high temperature silicone: black is standard, orange or light blue are available for an extra charge.
- The seals are attached with hard rivets and a half inch backing plate.
- We also have seal kits available if your metal pieces are in good condition (see flyer for pricing).
- All Airforms engine baffles are designed to replace the factory installations and are individually interchangeable.
- If aftermarket components such as starters, alternators, or exhaust systems of differing dimensions have been installed, it is the installer's responsibility to adjust the baffles to fit.
- Hardware is not included (nuts, bolts, screws, washers, retaining springs, rubber grommets and tinnerman clips).
Engine: Lycoming O-540-B4B5